The importance of Communication Skills

 “Employers identify communication as one of the basic competencies every graduate should have, asserting that the ability to communicate is valuable for obtaining employment and maintaining successful job performance.”

Sherwyn Morreale, Michael Osborn & Judy Pearson, Professors of Communication (2000)

My thoughts :

I agree with the quote stated above as I believe good communication is an essential skill every graduate should have. Communication is sending and receiving information between people, in this case, colleagues and supervisors. I feel that with good communication, news can pass down smoothly and accurately so that both parties will be on the same page.


Comments

  1. Short and sweet, language used was simple and easy to understand. I also liked how you explained your interpretation of communication. I think it would be nice if you could add some examples on how communication is essential in a working environment. Nonetheless, good job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jazlyn for taking the time to view my post and for the comments. Will definitely work on it. :))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Descriptive Reflection : Self - Introduction Letter

Descriptive Reflection : Self - Introduction Letter Draft 2